VARON VEHICLES CORPORATION
SKYSCRAPERTM VIRTUAL THINK TANKS AND SUMMIT
The SkyscraperTM Virtual Summit(s) and Think Tanks (all collectively referred to herein as “Sessions”) are being organized by Varon Vehicles Corporation (“Varon Vehicles”) to encourage interdisciplinary conversation, the sharing of information, industry innovation, and ease of collaboration. Varon Vehicles is providing the Sessions at no charge to Participant. This Participation Policy (“Policy”) provides an overview of the rules and guidelines for participation in the Sessions. By registering for and/or participating in the Sessions, Participant is agreeing to comply with the terms of this Policy. Varon Vehicles and Participant collectively referred to herein as “Party” or “Parties”.
Participation. Participant agrees to abide by the following guidelines during participation in the Sessions:
- A Moderator or Host from Varon Vehicles will be assigned to each working group during the Sessions.
- Participant is encouraged to be candid. Everyone in the working group is expected to share ideas, ask questions, and contribute to the discussions.
- Be courteous. Respect each other’s’ thinking and value everyone’s contributions.
By registering to Varon Vehicles virtual events, Participant consents that Varon Vehicles Corporation may process his or her personal data to host the sessions and to send him or her information material like surveys, studies, content updates and event invitations on these and similarly relevant topics by email. Participant can withdraw his or her consent at any time by contacting Varon Vehicles. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal. Varon Vehicles Corporation uses the personal information that Participant provides upon registration to: identify Participant as a registered attendee of the sessions; send reminders and let Participant know in case there are any changes (e.g. a change in the time and date when it will take place); contact Participant after the session in order to request feedback and to send him or her information on these and similarly relevant topics by email. The sessions may be recorded. By registering to these virtual sessions, Participant agrees that Varon Vehicles Corporation may take video and audio recordings and approve the possible spread of the video recording on the internet, social media or other means of communication without compensation. By registering Participant hereby agrees to the public release of the session recordings.
Participant understands that Varon Vehicles selects the Participants and their respective representatives for participation in the Sessions with great care. Varon Vehicles may terminate the Sessions in whole or in part and may terminate a Participant’s participation, or that of any individual representative of the Participant, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice, email, or request of the Moderator or Host.
Confidentiality. The Parties understand and acknowledge that the Sessions will include participants throughout the industry and the world and that the goal of the Sessions is to encourage sharing and collaboration. Varon Vehicles does not monitor or have control over the information that participants share during the Sessions or how such information is used by participants.
General Terms. This Policy may be amended or modified by Varon Vehicles at any time. A waiver by Varon Vehicles of any provision hereof in any instance shall not be construed as a waiver thereof in the future or of any other provision. If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Sessions, any Memorandum, or this Policy, and if the dispute cannot be settled through good faith negotiation, the Parties agree to submit the matter in good faith and settle the dispute by binding arbitration. Upon notice by either Party to the other, all disputes, claims, questions, or differences shall be finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Venue for the mediation or arbitration shall be in New Castle County, Delaware. The prevailing Party shall be entitled to reimbursement for costs and reasonable attorney's fees. The section headings are intended for reference only and do not affect the meaning or interpretation of this Policy.
If you reside outside the U.S., your personally identifiable information will be transferred to the U.S. and processed and stored there under U.S. privacy standards. By visiting our Site and providing information to us, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the U.S.
But first, a note about the content on the Site:
Varon Vehicles provides information on Varon Vehicles’ Site for educational, general advisory, and informational purposes only. The information on the Varon Vehicles Site is copyrighted material and is intended for your personal use. You may not distribute, sell or otherwise commercialize Varon Vehicles’ advice or content.
Your use of the Site:
As a condition to your use of this Site, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive, invades another's privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred for harm against any individual or group;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, materials or other content that infringes upon another's rights, including any intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the software used to provide this Site or the Service and/or resell or redistribute the Service, or any part of the Service or use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the Service, including, but not limited to, altering affiliate IDs;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Site or the Service, or any servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Obtain, collect, store or modify the personal information about other users, to harass or stalk any user of the Site in any way;
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to 'meta-search' the Site or download data from the Site. Varon Vehicles reserves the right to block automated programs that do not comply with these restrictions;
- Upload, email, transmit, or post any content encouraging illegal activity or racism, hate speech, incitement of hate;
- Upload, email, transmit or post any other content that Varon Vehicles deems to be inappropriate; or
- Use any Varon Vehicles services for any illegal or unlawful purposes.
What information does Varon Vehicles collect?
Varon Vehicles may collect information about you, when you interact with the Site, including, your name, company name, email, phone number, address, city, country, language, industry involvement and/or other information you choose to submit to the Site, and other data as specifically described herein.
You may provide us with this personal information when you:
- Register to participate in any Varon Vehicles programming or events;
- Sign up for newsletters or the blog feed;
- Submit a job application or inquiry;
- Submit information through any contact form on the Site;
- Request customer support or send Varon Vehicles any other communication; and/or
- Make use of Varon Vehicles’ Social Media Widget features.
Information collected by Cookies:
Do Not Track:
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Varon Vehicles is committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on the Varon Vehicles Site for third party purposes, and that is why Varon Vehicles provides the opt-out links below. However, Varon Vehicles does not support DNT or recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
These links may not represent all opt-out options available or third parties collecting information via the Site.
- To opt-out of third party vendors cookies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- To opt-out of the double click and other Google advertising cookies, please visit the Google advertising opt-out page.
- To opt-out of analysis via the Google Analytics cookie, please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Your California Privacy Rights:
If you live in California and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. We will also give you a list of the third parties that have received your information. You can make a request one time each year. To exercise your rights, you can email us or write to us at the address below. Mention in your letter that you are making a "California Shine the Light" inquiry. We will respond within 30 days.
You may also request that we provide you with an accounting of your personal information held by Varon Vehicles. You may submit that request to Varon Vehicles via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 2350 Coral Way, Suite 403, Coral Gables, FL 33145-3536. Upon verification of your identity and within 45 days, we will provide you with a paper copy of your personal information via the United States Postal Service.
Information collected by Web Beacons and Log Files:
When you visit the Site, Varon Vehicles’ servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your:
- IP address
- browser type or the domain from which you are visiting
- operating system
- your browser ID
- how many times your device (computer or phone, for instance) access the Site, including dates and times of such access
- Your activities on the Site
Information collected through Reviews and Testimonials:
You may choose to submit a review or testimonial. If you post a review, Varon Vehicles may ask for certain information to validate your review or testimonial such as your first name and an optional photo. Varon Vehicles will not use any testimonial or review that is not accompanied by a photo. If you submit a review or testimonial, Varon Vehicles may publish your first name, geographic location or other anonymous information but your last name and email address will be kept private. Additionally, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review or testimonial can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. Varon Vehicles is not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review or testimonial.
How does Varon Vehicles secure and store your information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. Varon Vehicles employs industry standard precautions designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Varon Vehicles will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Varon Vehicles currently stores user information via secure cloud-based web hosting services, provided by Mega Web Services, and the information is stored on servers located within the United States.
Remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Varon Vehicles cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. Varon Vehicles cannot guarantee complete security.
How does Varon Vehicles use your information?
Varon Vehicles will not sell or disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as may be specified in this policy from time to time. Varon Vehicles uses the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- Provide the features and functionality of the Site and to improve Varon Vehicles’ products and services;
- Provide programming and events;
- Fulfill your requests for Varon Vehicles’ products and services;
- Communicate with you concerning Varon Vehicles’ products and services;
- Send you information about Varon Vehicles’ products and services;
- For Varon Vehicles’ internal business purposes; and
- Help us create content that is most relevant to you.
Varon Vehicles uses your email address to send you communications you have requested. You can unsubscribe from such communications using the unsubscribe link provided therein.
Varon Vehicles uses non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Site so that Varon Vehicles can learn more about how people use the Site which helps us improve Varon Vehicles’ services and significantly enhance your experience on the Varon Vehicles Site.
Retention of Data
Varon Vehicles retains personal information when we have an ongoing legitimate business, legal, or compliance need to do so. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of personal information. The general factors we consider in determining whether to retain personal information are:
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the information
- Whether the information is necessary to provide our services or for functionality of Site features
- Whether our account holding users have the ability to access and delete the information from their accounts
When Varon Vehicles has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, when personal information has been stored in backup archives), then Varon Vehicles will securely store such personal information until deletion of such information is possible.
Does Varon Vehicles disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Generally, Varon Vehicles does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except that:
Varon Vehicles provides information to its agents and trusted service providers and contractors for limited purposes, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, database storage and management, offering certain products and services; marketing campaigns; communicating with customers; providing customer service; managing information on Varon Vehicles’ behalf; and enhancing the Site features and functionality. Varon Vehicles will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
The service providers engaged by Varon Vehicles, and links to their individual privacy policies, are listed at: https://megawebservice.duoservers.com/condiciones-y-pol%C3%ADticas/ and at: https://zoom.us/privacy and may be updated from time to time .
Varon Vehicles may also release information (including, but not limited to, your name, email address, addresses, telephone number, and activity on the Site) when Varon Vehicles, in Varon Vehicles’ sole discretion believes that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with law;
- comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process;
- enforce or apply the terms of this policy;
- investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity
- investigate fraud or similar claims;
- protect the rights, property or safety of Varon Vehicles, Varon Vehicles’ users, or others.
- to protect Varon Vehicles’ operations; or
- to permit Varon Vehicles to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that Varon Vehicles may sustain.
Varon Vehicles Corporation and other Varon Vehicles graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are copyrights, trademarks or trade dress of Varon Vehicles in the U.S. and/or other countries. Varon Vehicles’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion to consumers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Varon Vehicles. All other trademarks not owned by Varon Vehicles that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
You acknowledge that all articles, blog posts, infographics, writings, columns, and any other form of content on the Site (“Varon Vehicles Content”) is either owned by Varon Vehicles or Varon Vehicles has a license/permission to use the same. You acknowledge and agree that any such Varon Vehicles Content, including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, etc. or other material contained or distributed on or through the Site, by Varon Vehicles, its advertisers or other third parties, is protected by trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not use or distribute any Varon Vehicles Content received through the Site without the authorization of Varon Vehicles. You agree not to publish, reproduce, copy, in whole or in part, modify, amend, publicly display (including framing), create derivative works of, nor upload, download, post, email, sell, commercially exploit in any way, or otherwise distribute Varon Vehicles Content available through the Site, in violation of applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
DMCA/IP Notification Policy
To notify Varon Vehicles of infringing or unlawful content on the Site, please provide Varon Vehicles with the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A description of the exact location on the Site of the infringing or unlawful content;
- A description of the claimed infringing or unlawful content, specifying which parts you believe infringe or are unlawful and which parts you believe should be removed;
- In the event that you believe that the content infringes your rights, please include a detailed statement specifying your asserted rights and why the content infringes them;
- In the event that you believe that the content is unlawful, please include a detailed statement specifying why you believe that the content breaches a particular law; and
- A sworn and signed statement that the information provided is accurate and that you are directly or indirectly damages by the content.
Varon Vehicles takes such notices very seriously. We will evaluate the provided notice and if appropriate based on our sole discretion remove infringing content. Based on our judgment, we may notify the source of the content of your complaint and our actions in response to your complaint. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to restore such content if the source of such content provides evidence that the content should not have been removed. We encourage you to seek the advice of an independent attorney before filing an intellectual property notice or responding to a notice filed by another user.
Varon Vehicles may be notified of claims of intellectual property infringement by emailing the above requested information to:
Varon Vehicles Corporation
2350 Coral Way, Suite 403, Coral Gables, FL 33145-3536
Because Varon Vehicles may allow content to be posted from third parties and third-party Sites, there is a chance that the ability to remove any allegedly infringing content will be out of our control. While we will make a good faith effort to remove the allegedly infringing content, if you believe your intellectual property has been infringed by a Varon Vehicles vendor or a user posting content from a third-party Site, we strongly suggest you contact the vendor, third party, or third-party site directly and request the allegedly infringing material be taken down.
Varon Vehicles’ Policy Towards Children
The Site is not directed to persons under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Varon Vehicles with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact Varon Vehicles at email@example.com. Varon Vehicles will take actions to promptly remove such data. Varon Vehicles does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If Varon Vehicles becomes aware that a child under 13 has provided personal identifiable Information, Varon Vehicles will delete such information.
How can I change, delete, or update my information?
You can request that Varon Vehicles update or change your information or request that we delete your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving proof of your identity, Varon Vehicles will comply with such request. If you have any questions about what information is stored or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us at email@example.com or Privacy c/o Varon Vehicles, 2350 Coral Way, Suite 403, Coral Gables, FL 33145-3536. After receiving proof of your identity, Varon Vehicles will provide the information to you.
Use of this Site by individuals located in the EU
If you are a resident of the European Union or provide personal information through this website while located in the European Union, we offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you on this Site.
Users in the European Union may have the choice:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we cease processing your data;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to request that your data be transferred to you or a third party.
To update your preferences and consents, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resolution of Disputes and Release:
You hereby consent to and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of Delaware. You further agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim is initiated in court rather than in arbitration you and Varon Vehicles waive any right to a jury trial.
You release Varon Vehicles (and Varon Vehicles’ officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes with one or more users, or an outside party.